torsdag 19 september 2013

Ouch... Ouch...

I was so motivated yesterday and forgot all about me being sick for the past week.

We did our usual workout progam and I was wondering why I was so tired after the first set.
I pushed my self hard to finish the whole workout, and I can feel the effects of that today.
I woke up and I could'nt get up... I had to roll over to one side and let my arms do the job, cause the stomach could'nt!

I'm going for a long walk later to soften up and stretch so that I'll manage through the day.
After listening to alot of music yesterday I've found it easier now to focus on lyrics to the new song.
Its all in my head right now but this is a process and it will take time.
Its all about the message of the music and to enhance it.
This is a song me and Mr.Guiville made together and its avalible on iTunes: Continue to fly

Tomorrow will be my first day on my new job for this season. I'l be selling cheese and I'm very nervous and exited. I know that the people there are friendly and energetic. I just hope that I fit in!

My big goal is to live on my music. Oh how I wish I could do that.....
I really love to sing and create new music. I want to try every genre and develope new thrilling and tingeling variations. If I just had the connections and the guts to just go for it ... and the knowledge about HOW to proceed.

It will all resolve it selfe in the end as long as I do my part!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar