tisdag 17 september 2013

A cold out of this world

Nothing is more damaging on your spirit like a huge cold.
I can't sing, can't walk straight and I can't do anything!
I've had this cold for a week now and finally it starts to loosen its grip around me.
I did however redcord something befor my voice was doomed, not that it made things better, but it made me a bit happier. Here's the song:  Coldsong

I have found that moving to a new city comes with a certain challenge. I have to get a temorary job, locate where my new doctor is and check out all the local stuff to do and not to do and so on.
It was harder then I though to find stuff to do....
The rest just found its way in to my life, some how.
We have moved to a small town and I originate from the country, so having a store on the same block i amazing, and yet I feel there is not that much to do... It might be that I have'nt found it yet!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar