onsdag 18 september 2013

Creative Wednesday

Allright!

Time to pull my self together and create some magic!
I just got a new song to write lyrics to and record my voice to and I'm all exited!

Me and MrGuiville have worked together for quite some time now and, in my own opinion, I think we create amazing music together. He lives in the UK so we work mainly through soundcloud.
The latest song we made was this one: You can't see me

Right now I'm letting my mind go to the music and let the words flow like a stream through my in until I get the right feel for a line. I love this writing proces cause its all about me and how I see the world. I think that we all at some point go through the whole range of feelings that the human body can eperience and that is amazing. A song does not have to have alot of words, if any, because the music it selfe brings a message.

I pulled up the nerve to call my job and say that I'm well again, so I'll start on friday! I'll be working in a delicacy store where they sell cheese, crackers and meat amongst other things.
I'll just work every other day and thats how I like it.
That way I have time for my music! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar